
Let me explain...
I've mentioned before how much Tyler LOVES the Best of Elmo 2 video from his Nana. He gets so excited when I put it on and he goes into a trance when they sing.

A couple of weeks ago, Tyler was watching his movie when Elmo's skit with Jack Black came on. This was not unusual...Tyler had seen it before. Jack and Elmo do a skit where they talk about the word, "disguise." Then Jack proceeds to put on some different disguises to demonstrate. Anyway, when Jack put on a sombrero and sunglasses, Ty got this look of terror on his face and he ran over to me. I thought it was cute and kind of funny. Then a few days later, he was watching Elmo again and I didn't even remember the incident from the time before. The moment Jack Black appeared on the TV, Tyler lost it. He started crying, ran to me and clung on for dear life. The guy hadn't even put on the sombrero yet! Of course, I did it to him again last night...I completely forgot that he's scared of Jack Black and when he saw his face, he had an total meltdown.
Poor baby! I can't believe he's so scared of him. Although, the kid might be on to something because I must admit that it took me quite some time to find a picture of him that wasn't creepy.
My mom happened to be on the phone with me for the meltdown last night, so she vowed to order him a new Elmo video today.
I'm tempted to put on our School of Rock DVD to see what Tyler does.
In other news...Tyler loves Buster. They play all the time and it's precious.





For the past couple of months, my mom has been telling me that she thinks Tyler's shoes are too small. So, I finally decided to go and get his feet measured by a "professional" so I could settle the matter. The verdict: I had him wearing shoes that were two and a half sizes too small. I felt like the best mom. Not.
Tyler now has 11 teeth and I think the 12th one will be here any day now.
That's all for now!

This reminds me of when cousin Matt would run from the TV when the Hulk came on! Too funny!
ReplyDeletePoor baby! It's kind of funny but they are so pitiful when they get scared!
ReplyDeletehahahha!!!! Hilarious!!
ReplyDelete