IMG_36662

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

112

I think Halloween might be my new favorite holiday. We have had so much fun going to the pumpkin patch, dressing up, carving our pumpkin, going to fall festivals and going trick-or-treating. I let Tyler have his Buzz Lightyear costume (Thanks, Nana!) about a week and a half before Halloween so he could wear it to a festival, and he has worn it every day since. He was so cute when I first gave it to him. He was so happy - running around, squealing and saying, "To infinity and beyond!"

124

We asked Ty Ty if he wanted a scary jack-o-lantern or a nice one, and he said, "A nice one!" So, Matt and Tyler looked at some jack-o-lantern faces online on Saturday night, and Tyler picked one out. He sat next to Matt, smiling, the entire time he was carving it. Then, as he'd go to bed each night after that, he'd say, "I need to give the jack-o-lantern a kiss goodnight!" and he would kiss it. 

056

057

062

072

078

We went on walks through the neighborhood in the days leading up to Halloween - Tyler loved looking at all of the decorations. He loved all of the "pooky ghostses" (spooky ghosts). The only time he seemed a little nervous was when he told me, "I don't want the jack-o-lanterns to get me."

Matt dressed up for Halloween, and when Tyler first saw him, he ran behind me and let out a little scream. Then, we just talked to him about how silly Daddy is, and explained that it's "just Daddy", and then he was fine with it. I was very impressed because Matt looked pretty scary!

126

Tyler seeing his spooky daddy:

127

128

My boy going trick-or-treating:

129

121

118

122

110

115

117
I can't believe I caught this precious moment. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment