IMG_36662

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

I'm sure I've lost almost all of my readers since I only post about once a month, but I can't seem to pull it together more often than that.

We had a quiet Thanksgiving here in Jupiter, and it was very nice. Cora loves to eat and enjoyed just about everything we cooked. Tyler ate a plain roll (Needless to say, his eating habits are not quite what I'd like them to be).

034

Cora 10.5 months old and is changing every day. She is finally sleeping through the night on a regular basis. She waves, dances, cruises, stands on her own without holding onto anything, she says "mama" (although I'm not completely sure that she knows that "mama" is me...I'm pretty sure, though), and she says "uh oh". She still only has 6 teeth, but I'm pretty sure she is cutting two more on the bottom.

029

My Ty Ty will be THREE years old in less than 2 weeks! I cannot believe it. He is so up and down. One minute, I'm swooning over him because he's being the cutest little boy, then the next minute I am furious because he is being SO disobedient. Sometimes he's very sweet to Cora and he'll run up and hug her saying, "Hi, Baby!" But, he can be so mean to her. He hits, kicks, pushes her down, etc. It's very upsetting, but she still loves him dearly. I recently got a second part-time job as a waitress. I came home last night after Tyler was already asleep. When I came in, Buster barked and woke Tyler up. After hearing, "Mommy?!" I went into his room and he gave me the biggest hug and said, "I missed you!" I love that child.

003

030

028

060

044

020

015

017

008

087

079

073

070

067

066

Outfit from G-ma...Had to be photographed:

092

090

103

104


No comments:

Post a Comment