



Ty is so happy when he's running free and exploring.





The highlight of the trip was our trip to the zoo. Tyler was so engaged and interested in everything. He watched the animals, followed them and pointed at them.




He even fearlessly fed a giraffe. It was so sweet seeing his little hands reach out and feed this enormous animal without hesitation.



Tyler was so funny at the petting zoo. He just ran from one goat to the next, yelling and petting (well, more like hitting) them.






We don't get the chance to spend a lot of time together as a family, largely because of Matt's demanding work schedule. It was so nice to be together this weekend. It was a reminder of how blessed we are and of how special and amazing this little soul is:

(To my friends in Jacksonville who I didn't get to see, I plan on coming back in a couple of months, so I'm really looking forward to getting together then!)

No comments:
Post a Comment