IMG_36662

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mini-Me

My Aunt Linda sent me this picture today of my cousin Lindsay and I. I'm the one on the left. I think Ty looks a lot like I did when I was a baby.


Tyler has recently had a shift in his schedule and I hope it sticks (but with the upcoming time change, I'm not sure how it will work out):

Between 7-7:30am: Wake up
Between 10-10:30am: Down for first nap
Between 11am-12pm: Up from nap
Between 2:30-3pm: Down for second nap
Between 3:30-4:30: Up from nap
Between 7-7:30pm: Down for the night

His feedings are pretty much the same as before.

Tyler doesn't typically watch T.V. and he never seems that interested in what Matt and I watch, but I just decided to put on a kid's show (Blue's Clues) to see how he would respond. He's in such a trance...I just coughed and totally startled him. He jumped so high. The kid is hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment