
However, I could hardly stand the plane ride home because I couldn't wait to see this again:
When I saw Tyler for the first time after deboarding the plane, my dad was holding him. Ty smiled at me but seemed very confused. Then when I held and kissed him, he reached for his grandpa! Boooooo, not cool. Not quite what I had envisioned! Post vacation relaxation is not really an option when you have a little monster to come home to. My parents were gracious enough to come up and take care of Tyler for the weekend since Matt had to work. They had a wonderful time spoiling him all weekend at Gigi's in Appalachicola.
Tyler is nine months old now. He is pulling up on everything. It's so strange seeing that tiny little body standing up all the time. His poor head is covered in bruises because he's still very unstable when he's standing. He can also crawl now, but usually chooses the army crawl as his way of getting around. I can't believe he'll most likely be walking in a few months.

SO STINKING CUTE I CAN'T TAKE IT!!
ReplyDelete