IMG_36662

Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Shower

Some of my sweet friends threw a baby shower for me last night. They are so creative - the food, drinks and decorations were amazing. I had such a great time and got so many adorable gifts for Cora. I felt so loved and I just appreciate these women so much!

IMG_3122
Rachel made this for the front door...So cute!

IMG_3074

IMG_3075

IMG_3079

IMG_3080
Hot chocolate bar with homemade marshmallows

Belly - 38 Weeks
My belly at 38 weeks

IMG_3091
So many sweet gifts

IMG_3118
Me with the hostesses (minus Melissa, who had to leave a little early with her little one): L.A., Karen, Rachel and Bailey. Love them!

I am less than 2 weeks from my due date! My doc told me at my 38 week appointment that I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I can't believe that the time to meet our daughter is almost here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i have never seen a more GORGEOUS preggo woman. Serious. U look so radiant!! =)

    ReplyDelete