IMG_36662

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend at Gigi's House

IMG_1306

My mom, my aunt Linda and my cousin Lindsay met us in Eastpoint this weekend. It was so relaxing and Tyler had a BLAST. He was certainly the center of attention and loved every minute of it. He was so fun, silly, happy and was constantly showing off. Tyler went over there on Thursday with his grandma and great-aunt Linda, and Matt and I didn't drive over until Friday evening.

IMG_1285
Tyler playing with my mom and aunt Linda at our apartment on Thursday.

When Matt and I got to my grandma's house, I thought Tyler might be happy to see us, but he was actually just excited to see Buster. For about half an hour he was chasing Buster around the deck, laughing and yelling, "Bubba!" He did a lot of playing outside.

IMG_1315

IMG_1316

IMG_1333

IMG_1336

IMG_1337

Aunt Linda was playing with Tyler on the deck and found a snake right where Tyler was playing (behind the green thing Tyler is in below)! Of course, all the women screamed and scared Tyler, but Matt was excited and came to the rescue. Tyler liked the snake once we all calmed down.

IMG_1340

IMG_1343

IMG_1344

My mom and Linda both sang to Tyler a lot this weekend, and he loved it so much. When they'd stop, he would say, "More!"

Aunt Linda also taught him how to "make eyes". She'd say, "Tyler, make eyes!" He would smile, squint his eyes and start laughing. I wish I had a picture of it because it was too cute.

IMG_1326

IMG_1321

IMG_1318

This was Tyler's "boat". He would get on and say "Woah, woah, woah" so we'd sing, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" as he was bouncing up and down, throwing his head back and laughing.

IMG_1314

IMG_1327

IMG_1329

He is such a little explorer.

IMG_1313

IMG_1312

IMG_1311

IMG_1298

IMG_1297

IMG_1295
So handsome and grown up!

IMG_1292

Tyler LOVES his grandma (He calls her (and my dad), "Yawee". I'm not sure how he came up with that one.).

IMG_1302

IMG_1300

As always, we had such a great weekend at the Eye of the Storm.

IMG_1290

IMG_1324

IMG_1345

A special thank you to my Aunt Linda who took all of these great pictures!

1 comment:

  1. jenny, i can't get over how adorable and BEAUTIFUL he is! Will he marry Maddy? =)

    ReplyDelete