
Tyler is obsessed with being outside. The other day he even went over to the basket that holds all of his shoes, and he picked out a matching pair of sandals and brought them over to me. I can't even mention the words "outside" or "shoes" unless I either plan on taking him out or plan on listening to a toddler tantrum.


Favorite outdoor activities include pointing at birds, picking up sticks, climbing stairs, looking for Cleo (our neighbor's cat), playing with his neighbor friend, Caden, and sitting on other peoples' door steps. He gets VERY excited when he finds a dog.



He has been doing some very smart and cute things lately. Behold, the cuteness:
-The other day, Matt and I were tickling his belly for a few minutes and when we stopped, he started tickling himself.
-He was in the bath the other night and was hiding his toy fish under his legs. I'd say, "Where's the fish?" and he'd release it and I'd say, "There it is!" After doing this a couple of times, he hid the fish again and I didn't say anything. So, Tyler lifted his arms up in a shrug and said, "Fish?"
-When he wants a snack, he runs to the pantry and says, "Fish!" That means he wants Goldfish Crackers.
-He holds his toy cell phone to his ear and says, "Hi, Gigi!" or "Hi, Daddy!"
-When I let him play with his thermometer, he sticks it in his ear because that's how we take his temperature.
-When he finds a hairbrush or a comb, he tries to brush his hair.
He's done a few not-so-cute things lately too.
-Last week, he hit his head SO hard on the brick fireplace that within 20 seconds, he had a ping-pong ball sized welt just over his left eye. He still has quite the shiner. It was horrible.
-He got his first ear infection this week and has been on antibiotics. His fever is finally gone.
-I think his fourth I-tooth is coming in because he's extrememly cranky and I can just feel that it's almost here. I wish it would hurry!















We are looking forward to spending some family time at Gigi's next weekend with grandma and grandpa. Today, we're off to a pig roast and Easter egg hunt with Wildwood Church!

No comments:
Post a Comment