IMG_36662

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

I have been dreading the time change for weeks. "Falling back" used to be a favorite "holiday" of mine because it meant getting an extra hour of sleep. Not this year, my friends. Tyler usually wakes up around 6am, so on Sunday we was up at 5am. Taking Matt's advice, I made sure he took naps at his usual times. Tyler was back on schedule by Tuesday! We were hoping it would only take a week, so I was very pleased.

Tyler does the sweetest thing with his dad. Matt makes a clicking sound with his tongue, and then Tyler does it too. So sweet. He's starting to mimic us. The other day he yelled, "ball!", so I whispered, "ball", and he whispered it back.

I think Tyler might be standing soon. The past few days he has started to balance better and he will stand on his own for up to 5 seconds (Exciting, right?).

Ty dances now when he hears music!

This little bug loves to read! I love hearing him talking in his room, peeking in, and seeing him pointing at things in books.

IMG_2781
IMG_2778
IMG_2777

The boy is a genious, I tell you.

Matt cut Ty's hair the other day for the first time. He took just a little bit off the back and from behind the ears. The hair was really bothering Matt...I can't imagine why he didn't want his kid sporting a mullet! Tyler handled it much better than we expected, although there was a little bit of crying involved.

IMG_2831
IMG_2832
IMG_2830
IMG_2833

Tyler tried spaghetti last night. He really liked it, although half of it ended up on the floor. I had to bathe him immediately following dinner. He was such a mess, but it was fun!

IMG_2836
IMG_2834
IMG_2845
IMG_2842
IMG_2844
IMG_2838

We are enjoying the cooler weather very much. I loved a bundled up baby boy!

IMG_2849
IMG_2854
IMG_2853
IMG_2860
IMG_2863
IMG_2818
IMG_2820
IMG_2826
IMG_2821
IMG_2827

After our day at the North Florida Fair (Matt won a stuffed bear for him. It was soon discarded after we realized it had glitter all over it.):

IMG_2809
IMG_2808

What a great day! Tyler loved the petting zoo, but he doesn't know how to be gentile with animals yet. The one goat he actually got to pet did not appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment