IMG_36662

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

There is a lot to catch up on! Tyler is 3 and a half months old and changing constantly. He loves to smile and "talk" (squeal, coo, gurgle, etc.). We have been very busy lately. Tyler and I took another road trip and visited Jacksonville the last weekend in February. We met up with two of my friends from high school who I haven't seen in years, Anne and Ashley. Ashley has an 8 month old son named Nathaniel and we had a great time catching up. Matt recently went out of town for a week, so Tyler and I were on our own for a few days. It was exhausting, but everything went fine. My mom visited the first weekend, so I had a lot of help. Tyler definitely enjoyed spending time with his grandma. The following week, Tyler and I traveled to Eastpoint to spend time with my cousins! Each time one of us has gotten engaged, Collen, Lindsay and I have met up at our grandma's house to celebrate for the weekend. I had to bring the whole family (Tyler AND Buster) this time so things were a little different. We had a great time together although I wish we would have taken some more pictures! Colleen is engaged and getting married in June, so congratulations to her and Tai! Here's a picture of them (with Tyler) taken on Christmas Eve. In addition to talking and smiling all the time, Tyler is a joy to be around. Typically, he doesn't fuss a whole lot and he has been sleeping much better at night. I usually feed him around 6:30 or 7:00, then we play, I give him a bath and then rock him to sleep. So, he's typically down by 8:00 or 8:30. Then, I feed him for the last time around 10:00 or 11:00. All that to say the past 5 nights he has been sleeping until morning! It is WONDERFUL and I really hope it continues. On a less positive note, about a week and a half ago Tyler woke up one morning refusing to breastfeed and I haven't been able to nurse him since! I've been very sad about it, so I'm going to keep trying. Right now I'm pumping exclusively and giving him the bottle, so we'll see how long I can stand it. Here are some additional pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment