Other than that, some new things I can think of:
-His word for raisins is "Abababa". We're really not sure how he came up with this one, but he definitely means "raisins" when he says it.
-When I came out of my room the other day, he got excited and said "Mommy! Baby! Mommy! Baby!" I still don't think he has any idea what it means that mommy is having a baby, but maybe he's getting closer to understanding.
-We are going to be with lots of family this weekend, and the other day Ty kept repeating, "Gigi? Lin Lin? Coco? Baby?" (FYI: That's my grandma Evelyn, my cousin Lindsay, my cousin Colleen, and Colleen's son Benny.) Today I asked who he was going to see this weekend and he listed all of them, plus "Cha" and "Uh Mie"(My Aunt Cheryl and my Uncle Mike).
-Matt's parents recently sent us a picture of them with their dog, Mikey. I put it on Tyler's dresser so he could get more familiar with their picture before they arrive in November. He has only said "Nana" once or twice...He still really struggles with that one. But, every time he sees the picture he says, "Papa!" and "Woof-Woof!"
I can't wait to see him with everyone this weekend as we gather at the beach for our annual Carmichael family reunion. Good luck to all those running for the bay in the Applalachicola Marathon! I will not be running, or even walking, this year. Maybe next time I will attempt the 5K.
We are also planning to go to my church's Fall Festival this week with "Cha", "Coco" and "Baby". So, I plan on having lots of pictures to post soon.
Here are a few pictures from Aubrey's and Daniel's 3rd Birthday party...Tyler had a great time:

Tyler eating his trailmix, ready to go on the hike.

My happy boy as we start off on our hike. He was very excited at first and we were up near the front of the crowd. Soon, we were last and I had to carry him almost the entire way!

This snake was found on the trail. Tyler loved it! When we let it go free, Ty kept saying, "Bye-Bye, Snake!"

The Wolfe and Dasher Families

No comments:
Post a Comment