IMG_36662

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cereal

Today, Tyler had his first taste of rice cereal. He didn't seem to enjoy it very much, but I know it may take some time for him to get used to it. I documented the sequence of events:

Before:

During:

After:

He also recently rolled over! Unfortunately, I missed it. Tyler was on the floor playing while I was on the computer, and when I looked up from what I was doing, he was lying flat on his face! He has been able to roll from his tummy to his back for a long time now, but this was the first time rolling from his back to his tummy. He hasn't done it since then, but he's gotten pretty close a few times.

Tyler has a doorway jumper and the box says that it's for babies over 4 months old. I got it out of the box the other day and set it up so Ty could try it out. I obviously didn't adjust it correctly because Tyler was hanging about 3 feet above the ground. It was really funny:



Once the jumper was adjusted correctly, Tyler just played with one of the attached toys and was just slumped over. He's still a little too small for it, so I'll try again in a few weeks.

Tyler still smiles a lot, "talks" a lot, and has recently been paying a lot of attention to his toes (even grabbing them sometimes):

The other day, Tyler fell asleep in his crib while playing with his toy. Matt got a picture of it (so sweet):

Tyler also really enjoys watching Buster. When I'm done feeding Ty in the morning and Buster comes into the room, Tyler gets a huge smile on his face and he reaches out for him if he comes close enough. He also smiles a lot when Buster it whining (usually trying to get us to play with him). He stays entertained for quite a while watching Buster walk around the room, play, bark, etc. I can't believe Tyler will be 5 months old in a week! Here are some additional pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment